Kathy Kane was a wealthy socialite from Gotham City. Her life mirrored that of her Earth-One counterpart, with the exception that she eventually got married to Bruce Wayne and learned his secret identity as Batman. Kathy and Bruce had a son, which they named Bruce Wayne, Jr.
The son of Superman, Kal Jr, inherited most of his father's powers, including super strength, which eventually became dangerous to Bruce Jr. Kathy told Bruce Jr, to stay away from Kal Jr and Lois did the same, separating the kids. However, they managed to run away from their homes and their parents started a desperate search for them. Kathy decided to join her husband in the search for their son and she took up the mantle of Batwoman. Batman, Robin and Batwoman looked for the kids, and also captured some criminals in the meantime. When the kids were found, Lois and Kathy realized their mistakes and they allowed their kids to be friends again.
- This version of Kathy Kane, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 5 Appearances of Katherine Kane (Earth-154)
- 3 Images featuring Katherine Kane (Earth-154)
- Quotations by or about Katherine Kane (Earth-154)
- Character Gallery: Katherine Kane (Earth-154)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.