Kathy was the daughter of Gotham mobster Carlton Duquesne. As a young child, she lost her mother to a bullet which was meant for her father, and she never forgave him for that.
At an art class, she met Sonia Alcana, who introduced her to Rocky Ballantine. Sonia had a plan to get back at Rupert Thorne, and Rocky had a grudge against the the Penguin. They devised the identity "Batwoman", and worked against the three mobsters, who has formed a pact to smuggle illegal arms to Kaznia.
Kathy was caught and unmasked, but managed to survive the final battle. She also dated Bruce Wayne for a while.
- As Batwoman, she used a special glider designed by Rocky Ballantine.
- Kathleen Duquesne was voiced by Kimberly Brooks while the fully costumed Batwoman was voiced by Kyra Sedgwick
- Kathy's name was a deliberate red herring, being similar in pronunciation to Kathy Kane.
- 1 Appearances of Kathleen Duquesne (DCAU)
- 1 Images featuring Kathleen Duquesne (DCAU)
- Quotations by or about Kathleen Duquesne (DCAU)
- Character Gallery: Kathleen Duquesne (DCAU)