Kaylark once pretended to be a power-mad Lantern during a test of Hal Jordan's psyche. Though he passed Kaylark's test, she began to view Hal as her own greatest fear after learning of his possession by Parallax.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 5 Appearances of Kaylark (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Kaylark (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Kaylark (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Kaylark (New Earth)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."