Following a fairly non-eventful childhood, Keen began work for one of the larger railroad companies of the nation, and rose through the ranks to eventually become the company's president. However, the power, prestige and wealth that this conveyed upon him were not enough to satisfy his rampant greed, and so, using his skills as an electrical engineer, he developed a device that, when properly powered and aimed, could disrupt electrical signals and prevent electronic devices from working over a large area. Keen then became the extortionist Anti-Electric, and began blackmailing other large companies by threatening to permanently disrupt their businesses unless he was given ownership of them. In this fashion, Keen intended to become one of the richest and most powerful men in the nation, if not the world.
Ultimately, Keen's activities came to the attention of Wonder Woman, and she eventually succeeded in smashing Keen's schemes and capturing him. Keen was then convicted of a large string of crimes, and given a stiff prison sentence.
Device that disrupts electrical power over large areas.
- This version of Keen (Earth-Two), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Keen (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Keen (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Keen (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Keen (Earth-Two)
|Wonder Woman Villain(s)|
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Wonder Woman and the Amazons in any of her various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Wonder Woman Villains category."