Baron Kemeny Zsigmond von Chaos first came into conflict with Team Achilles during his attempt to seize control of Romania. He held his own against several members until the intervention of the team's telepath, Avi Barak. He was stripped of his armor and then shot in the head and left for dead, only to be inadvertently rescued by The Authority. He was brought aboard the Carrier where the Authority were able to save his life with the intention of finding out the whereabouts of Team Achilles, but with the aid of a naive nurse named Mandy he managed to escape to New York City where he promptly made his way to the Romanian embassy to plot his revenge. Not long after, he was contacted by Jumpmaster who had been sent by former senator Sonny Terns from the Project Entry universe. Together, Baron Chaos, Citizen Soldier, and Terns concocted a plan to rid themselves of Team Achilles once and for all.
However, before Baron Chaos could proceed with his allies' plan, he developed a relationship with Mandy. After finishing his sexual relationship with Mandy, Chaos teleport to the Project Entry universe to fight alongside Citizen Soldier, Terns, and Deadhead against Achilles. But in the end they and their enemies were completely stranded in the dead universe which Chaos and the surviving villains then forced to worked with Team Achilles to return to their universe.
Years later, Chaos managed to use his suit to power a teleporter to bring himself and his mixed allies and enemies back to their universe but find themselves at the time when The High's Reaper clones were about to devastate the Earth. Once on their Earth, Chaos and the other villains immediately make their escape from Team Achilles, who didn't bother to catch them.
Baron Chaos possess several sets of armors as backups, including one stashed in the Romanian embassy in New York City.
- Baron Chaos is clearly a homage to the Marvel Comics character, Doctor Doom. Both have horrible facial scars, both are Eastern European, and both wear high tech suits of armor that provide them with an array of offensive and defensive capabilities including, flight, energy blasts, enhanced strength, teleportion and force fields. More telling is the similar personalities of both characters: They are both uncannily resilient, arrogant, self-assured, and refer to themselves in the third person.
- 4 Appearances of Kemeny Zsigmond von Chaos (Wildstorm Universe)
- 1 Images featuring Kemeny Zsigmond von Chaos (Wildstorm Universe)
- Quotations by or about Kemeny Zsigmond von Chaos (Wildstorm Universe)
- Character Gallery: Kemeny Zsigmond von Chaos (Wildstorm Universe)