Near the end of the evil Pharaoh Kha-Ef-Re's reign in Egypt, the Great Pharaoh confronted Pharaoh Kha-Ef-Re and killed him. To prevent Kha-Ef-Re's resurrection, the Great Pharaoh placed his Blue Beetle Scarab in the tomb.
In the 20th century, the Scarab was discovered by two archaeologists: Doctor Dan Garrett and Professor Luri Hoshid. When Dan was chosen by the Scarab, Kha-Ef-Re's now gigantic corpse sprung to life, but was defeated by Dan, now the new Blue Beetle.
- This version of Kha-Ef-Re (Earth-Four), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- In the New Earth reality, Kha-Ef-Re and the Great Pharaoh were combined into one entity.
- 1 Appearances of Kha-Ef-Re (Earth-Four)
- 1 Images featuring Kha-Ef-Re (Earth-Four)
- Quotations by or about Kha-Ef-Re (Earth-Four)
- Character Gallery: Kha-Ef-Re (Earth-Four)
- Giant Mummy|The Giant Mummy at dccomics.com
- [[Wikipedia:The Giant Mummy|The Giant Mummy at Wikipedia.org]]http://sites.google.com/site/5earthsproject/earth-4/timeline/4; http://sites.google.com/site/5earthsproject/earth-4/timeline/1
|Blue Beetle Villain(s)|
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Blue Beetle Legacy in any of its incarnations. Including Dan Garrett, Ted Kord and Jaime Reyes as well as any alternate universe equivalents.