After first meeting the new poozer, Kilowog trained Hal Jordan in fighting using willpower and the power ring. Also introducing him to gravitational pull. Sinestro took over the training.
After Hal defeats Parallax, by luring him towards a sun, he is unable to escape the sun's gravity and begins to fall to his death. Kilowog, along with Tomar-Re and Sinestro, arrive in time to save Hal.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film Green Lantern and is an adaptation of Kilowog. The original character was created by Steve Englehart and Joe Staton and first appeared in Green Lantern Corps #201.
- Kilowog was voiced by Michael Clarke Duncan for the film Green Lantern and by Kevin Michael Richardson for the tie-in video game Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters.
- 4 Appearances of Kilowog (Green Lantern Movie)
- 2 Images featuring Kilowog (Green Lantern Movie)
- Quotations by or about Kilowog (Green Lantern Movie)
- Character Gallery: Kilowog (Green Lantern Movie)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."