Kirk Langstrom was a scientist researching bat DNA, hoping to implement some of its characteristics on humans. He abstracted a serum, which he tried on himself - to devastating effect, as he (temporarily) transformed into a large bat-like creature.
Batman managed to sedate him, and he was restored to human form.
Langstrom later became a friend of both Batman and Bruce Wayne, even attending his "marriage" to Susan Maguire.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Transformation: Upon injection of his bat gland extract, Kirk Langstrom can transform himself into a half-human/half-bat creature. Once the serum wears off, the Man-Bat returns back to human form.
- Marc Singer provided the voice of Kirk Langstrom.
- Batman (1992 TV Series) Episode: On Leather Wings
- Batman (1992 TV Series) Episode: Terror in the Sky
- 10 Appearances of Kirk Langstrom (DCAU)
- 3 Images featuring Kirk Langstrom (DCAU)
- Quotations by or about Kirk Langstrom (DCAU)
- Character Gallery: Kirk Langstrom (DCAU)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: