Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dr. Kirk Langstrom was a scientist who had transformed himself into the fearsome creature known as Man-Bat, constantly fighting with Batman and Robin. In Lego Batman he busted out of Arkham Asylum with a bunch of other criminals and joined the Penguin's group as they plan to hold up Gotham with remote-controlled penguin robots.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Lego Batman franchise and is an adaptation of Kirk Langstrom/Man-Bat. The original character was created by Frank Robbins and Neal Adams and first appeared in Detective Comics #400.
- Man-Bat was voiced by Chris Edgerly for Lego Batman: The Videogame. Edgerly was replaced by Fred Tatasciore begining with the next instalment of the franchise. Dee Bradley Baker took over the role with Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League: Attack of the Legion of Doom.
- 5 Appearances of Kirk Langstrom (Lego Batman)
- 1 Images featuring Kirk Langstrom (Lego Batman)
- Quotations by or about Kirk Langstrom (Lego Batman)
- Character Gallery: Kirk Langstrom (Lego Batman)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."