Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dr. Kirk Langstrom is a master scientist in Gotham City. Experimenting with animal transformation, Langstrom discovers the recipe for a formula to turn the user into a bat. Using it on himself, Langstrom transforms into an uncontrollable giant bat creature, labeled the Man-Bat.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series The Batman, related film, and the tie-in comic The Batman Strikes!. It is an adaptation of Man-Bat. The original character was created by Frank Robbins and Neal Adams and first appeared in Detective Comics #400.
- Kirk Langstrom was voiced by Peter MacNicol.
- Kirk Langstrom is albino.
- 4 Appearances of Kirk Langstrom (The Batman)
- 3 Images featuring Kirk Langstrom (The Batman)
- 1 Quotations by or about Kirk Langstrom (The Batman)
- Character Gallery: Kirk Langstrom (The Batman)
|Batman Villain(s) from the 2004 series |
This character, team or organization, was primarily an enemy of the Batman in either the 2004 television show The Batman. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "The Batman (TV Series) Villains category."
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."