Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
His original world exploded, like Krypton. However, Kirk escaped with his parents in a rocket. Landing on the planet Trombus, gaining Kryptonian-like hyper-powers under its red sun. Planning a career as 'The Hyper-Family', his family devised a means of testing the feasibility of fighting crime.
Kirk's family appeared in Smallville on Earth. Disguising a robot as Superboy, they hypnotized him into switching costumes. They hypnotized the Kents into believing that "Clark" (the robot) had no powers, while they saw the real Clark as "Kirk Quentin". At the end, they concluded it was feasible to carry on back on Trombus. Their son, Kirk, had remained there to continue as Hyperboy.
Comparable to those of Superboy. Near infinite power levels of Flight, Invulnerability, Strength and Speed (faster than light which allowed him to time travel on his own power) which were all based on his body's ability to absorb, process and store red sun radiation in some way to allow him to do these feats.
- Has a hyper-dog named Klypso.
- Not to be confused with the childhood identity of Hyper-Man of Oceania.
- This version of Hyperboy, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Kirk Quentin (Earth-One)
- 3 Images featuring Kirk Quentin (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Kirk Quentin (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Kirk Quentin (Earth-One)