History of character is unknown.
Kryptonian Physiology: Kizo's powers were attributed to his Kryptonian physiology, and not the radiation of a yellow sun, as all Kryptonians native to this reality did have superpowers in their original red sun system. Hence, Kizo's powers did not fluctuate under the presence or lack of yellow sun light.
- Super Hearing
- Super Vision
- Telescopic Vision
- X-Ray Vision
- Microscopic Vision
Kizo's sensory powers include telescopic vision, heat vision, microscopic vision, X-Ray Vision as well as being able to hear sounds far too slight to pick up by most life forms.
- This version of Kizo (Earth-Two), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse saving all the alternate realities though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 3 Appearances of Kizo (Earth-Two)
- 2 Images featuring Kizo (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Kizo (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Kizo (Earth-Two)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."