Kong was an adolescent Cro-Magnon man who lived during the Paleolithic era some 4,000-10,000 years ago. Kong was born the son of the woman Attu and the tribal chief Trog the One-Eyed. The tribe's shaman, Magl, took note of the infant's blond hair and likened him to a mighty warrior from ages past named Kong. Believing that her child housed the spirit of this great warrior, Attu named him Kong.
Trog however, feared that if Magl's assertion proved true, then his son might one day grow up to overthrow him. To prevent such a thing from occurring, he expelled both mother and child from the tribe.
Years later, Trog grew into manhood and learned that his mother had been slain by Trog's hand. He swore vengeance against his father and wandered the region for many years, partaking in many wild adventures. It is unknown what became of Kong as he grew older. His final adventures have yet to be recorded.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced): Kong was an expert in hand-to-hand combat, whose strength and physical prowess was superior to nearly anyone else in the tribe.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 7 Appearances of Kong (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Kong (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Kong (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Kong (New Earth)
- Kong the Untamed at dccomics.com
- Kong the Untamed at Wikipedia.org
- Kong the Untamed at Comicbookdb.com
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Prehistoric Character(s) |
This character is or was from the Prehistoric Era, thousands of years in the past, including but not limited to the time of Dinosaurs and the dawning of the species of man. These stories occur traditionally before history was formally recorded, and civilization developed completely.