Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
Kort Grezz aka Magno Lad like Cosmic Boy hales from the planet Braal. Kort like all Braalians possesses the ability to manipulate magnetism. Kort was a former champion of Magno Ball player, the planet favourite sport. Kort came to Earth to audition for membership into the Legion of Super-Heroes.
Kort however failed the audition and was rejected from membership. He then joined with other rejected Legion applicants to form their own team known as the Legion of Super-Rejects. The team formed to take revenge on Legionnaires whose powers matched their own and prevented them from joining the team.
The Super-Rejects were defeated by their counterparts when the Legionnaires used teamwork, a concept which the Super-Rejects failed to consider.
- Alien Physiology: Braalians have the natural ability to lift and manipulate metal. Braalians have such control over his powers that he is able to manipulate the natural iron within the blood of living organisms.
- Magnetic Manipulation: They can manipulate, repel or attract metal objects of varying sizes. Naturally, the more metal is in an object the easier it is for them to affect magnetically. Their super-magnetism has only a slight effect on the metallic particles of smog. Braalians are able to juggle smaller metal objects. Braalians have pulled large iron meteors and satellites down from space with minimal effort, as well.
- Force Field: Braalians can protect themselves from physical harm, can stretch her fields to protect a large group, and can suspend persons or objects in the air.
- Flight: Braalians can suspend themselves in flight by riding the Earth's magnetic field.
- Enhanced Vision: By concentrating, Braalians can perceive the world around himself solely as patterns of magnetic and electrical energy. They can perceive the natural magnetic auras surrounding living beings, as well.
- Energy Projection: Braalians can focus his magnetic energy into powerful concussive blasts. They can also overload or short-circuit electrical systems.
- Energy Absorption: Braalians have been shown absorbing some forms of energy through his magnetic force fields to temporarily boost his own strengths. Such as Cosmic Boy, he absorbed Lightning Lads's lightning blast.
- Psychic Link: Braalians are tied very closely to a planets electromagnetic field. As is it effected, so are they. He knows instinctively all that happens to it.
- Non-Metal Limitation: Braalians power cannot affect non-magnetic metals, such as aluminum and gold, or organic substances like wood.
- Distance Limitation: Distance affects the limit his magnetic control has over an object, as does the amount of metal in or on that object.
- 12 Appearances of Kort Grezz (Pre-Zero Hour)
- 1 Images featuring Kort Grezz (Pre-Zero Hour)
- Quotations by or about Kort Grezz (Pre-Zero Hour)
- Character Gallery: Kort Grezz (Pre-Zero Hour)
|Legion of Super-Heroes Villain(s)|
This character or group of characters is or was primarily an enemy of the Legion of Super-Heroes from the 31st Century, and may have existed in any of the various Legion continuities, including but not limited to the Original Legion, Reboot Legion, and the Prime Legion. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Legion of Super-Heroes villains" category.
Holy anachronisms, Batman!
This article is in need of updated information.