Krakko, the Samurai Robot was a product of Japanese engineering during the 1940s. He was developed for use in World War II and was Japan's answer to the Americans' G.I. Robot project. The second G.I. Robot J.A.K.E. II fought and defeated the Samurai Robot on Tattu Island. J.A.K.E. II destroyed Krakko by disconnecting his own head (still attached by a long strand of electrical cables) and using it as a flail against the samurai. After repeated blows, the Samurai Robot fell to pieces.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 1 Appearances of Krakko (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Krakko (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Krakko (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Krakko (New Earth)