Sondra Fuller is a member of Strike Force Kobra who is transformed into a clay shape-changer by her employer Kobra's technologies, a process she agreed to become a subject for because she hated her own face.
After the Mud Pack formed and battled the Batman, Sondra fell in love with Preston Payne and they had a child named Cassius. After Abbatoir kidnapped the child, the couple got into a fight involving Azrael/Batman.
Holy anachronisms, Batman!
This article is in need of updated information.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Metamorphosis: Lady Clay can manipulate her physical features to make herself look like nearly anyone or anything. She can even alter her color. The only restriction appears to be a limited volume of mass. Her abilities are identical to those of Matt Hagen, but they are permanent, without the requirement for a source of protoplasm.
- 14 Appearances of Sondra Fuller (New Earth)
- 6 Images featuring Sondra Fuller (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Sondra Fuller (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Sondra Fuller (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."
|Outsiders Villain(s) |