This project page needs to be cleaned up.
This article needs maintenance and organization, as it may have become cluttered or confusing. Its heart is in a good place, it's just a little special. Won't you please help out an article in need? This template will categorize articles that include it into the Clean Up task category.
Lara, the future Supergirl from a future where Lex Luthor and Brainiac control the Earth, is the daughter of Superman and Wonder Woman. She has thus inherited both Kryptonian and Amazon powers from her parents. She's likely named for her grandmother, Lara Lor-Van.
She was instrumental in the final overthrow of Brainiac, and the rescue of the bottle city of Kandor. Lara grew up on Paradise Island, never knowing much of her father. Her parents wanted to keep her hidden from Luthor and Brainiac's ever-watchful gaze, as Superman knew that they would want to control her much like they try to control him.
When she finally met her father, she eagerly asked him all sorts of questions. She finally revealed herself during the open war with Brainiac, and helped to defeat him.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the comic book stories considered to be set on Batman: The Dark Knight Returns. It is an adaptation of Kara Zor-El/Supergirl. The original character was created by Otto Binder and Al Plastino and first appeared in Action Comics #252.
- 8 Appearances of Lara (Earth-31)
- 1 Images featuring Lara (Earth-31)
- Quotations by or about Lara (Earth-31)
- Character Gallery: Lara (Earth-31)
Superman Family member
|Wonder Woman Family member|