Lart was a member of the Bear Tribe, son of Ne-ahn and the younger brother of Anthro. He was crippled for life during a hunt, while defending himself from a giant wolf. He slayed the beast with his spear, but at the cost of his leg, and he must walk everywhere he goes with a crutch.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 11 Appearances of Lart (New Earth)
- 11 Images featuring Lart (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Lart (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Lart (New Earth)
|Prehistoric Character(s) |
This character is or was from the Prehistoric Era, thousands of years in the past, including but not limited to the time of Dinosaurs and the dawning of the species of man. These stories occur traditionally before history was formally recorded, and civilization developed completely.