Former special effects artist Larry Bolatinsky became an assassin and criminal for-hire after designing a suit giving him the ability to teleport and fire energy blasts, calling himself Bolt. He has been a member of the Suicide Squad, Killer Elite, The Society and the Injustice League. He would later be killed by his son, Terry Bolatinsky, who took up his supervillain legacy underneath the name "Dreadbolt" as a member of the Terror Titans. Clock King required that Terry kill his father as a rite of passage, and Terry teleported Bolt halfway through a wall.
- Bolt Suit
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- Lawrence Bolatinsky's last name was revealed on his memorial vault placard at the JLA Hall of Justice in Blackest Night #3.
- Bolt has been known to keep his money in multiple bank accounts around the world. One of these, in Antigua, was "clipped" by the D.E.O. in 2004. Another, in Latvia, was drained of its funds in order to buy information from the Calculator.
- 71 Appearances of Lawrence Bolatinsky (New Earth)
- 13 Images featuring Lawrence Bolatinsky (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Lawrence Bolatinsky (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Lawrence Bolatinsky (New Earth)