Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lee Carver was a nuclear researcher who was studying a way to altering the molecular structure of matter. His research led to his invention of the "molecularay" in which it could trans-mutate sand into diamonds. Unfortunately, a malfunction in the molecularay caused it to explode and left Carver blind. Regardless of his handicap Carver continued to work until an accident in his laboratory allowed him to regain his eyesight in the form of a new kind of intense light created from chemicals bombarded by high frequency waves, which he dubs it as "ultra light." Although Carver could see it was not enough to restore his visual acuity. He soon resolved to do whatever means in achieving his goals, even causing harm to anyone coming in his way. Fashioning a white cane with a lantern bearing the ultra light and a molecular prism from his molecularay, and inspired by a painting of a colonial lamplighter, Carver created the identity of the Lamplighter and began a criminal career, and becoming one of the frequent foes of Green Lantern.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 2 Appearances of Lee Carver (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Lee Carver (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Lee Carver (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Lee Carver (New Earth)
|Green Lantern Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Green Lantern of Earth, or the Green Lantern Corps as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Green Lantern Villains."