- "Vengeance," you say? Justice, I say! I promised the human race would pay for what they did! You stopped me in the future, but you failed to stop me now!
- -- Alastor Faud
Appearing in "Run From Tomorrow, Part One: Present Tense"
- Alastor Faud (First appearance)
- Bill (police officer; dies)
- Jeffrey Scanlon (First appearance)
- Hypersapiens (First appearance)
- Pandora (Cameo)
Synopsis for "Run From Tomorrow, Part One: Present Tense"
A Time Bubble crash-lands as a Legion team tries to follow Alastor and pierce the Flashpoint breakwall. They find that their Legion Flight Rings are no longer functioning, and other tech is also not working, but they still manage to find Alastor's time sphere, although it is empty. A chronometer scan tells the Legion that he left the time-sphere thirty hours prior, so they are slightly less than "hot on his tail". Luckily, Timber Wolf has his scent. Timber Wolf volunteers to chase after Alastor while the others try to fix the time-sohere, even though Tyroc thinks that the team should not seperate. However, it seems that it is too late - Dawnstar senses that Alastor has already released a deadly pathogen. Timberwolf returns with a captured Alastor, who put up no resistance. They hope that with him out of the picture, the pathogen will have little effect, thus explaining why they had no knowledge of this event. They hop into their newly-repaired time-sphere and head back for home. However, Alastor has been infected, and while transforming into a monstrous form, ends up blowing-up the time sphere. The Legion manages to escape just in time, except for Gates and Chameleon Girl, whom they believe to be dead, and Alastor, whom is missing...
- This book was first published on September 14, 2011.
- Pandora makes a brief cameo appearance to witness the events of this story, as she does all #1 issues published as part of The New 52. She can be seen in the background, during Alastor's rampage, just before he notices the little girl.
- From DCComics.com: Seven heroes from the 31st century have traveled back to the present day. Their mission: Save their future from annihilation. But when the future tech they brought with them fails, they find themselves trapped in a nightmarish world that, for them, is the ultimate struggle to survive!
Don't miss the start of this all-new LEGION series illustrated by Pete Woods – fresh off his spectacular run on ACTION COMICS – who is joined by writer Fabian Nicieza (RED ROBIN)!
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Legion Lost Vol 2 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Legion Lost series
- Images from Legion Lost Vol 2 1
- Adventure Comics (Volume 1)
- Adventure Comics (Volume 2)
- Final Crisis: Legion of 3 Worlds
- Legion Lost (Volume 1)
- Legion Lost (Volume 2)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 1)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 2)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 3)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 4)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 5)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 6)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 7)
- Legion Worlds (Volume 1)
- Legionnaires (Volume 1)
- Superboy (Volume 1)
- Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes
- Supergirl and the Legion of Super-Heroes
- The Legion (Volume 1)