- Welcome to my world. New Metropolis in the 41st century.
Appearing in "The Man from the Edge of Tomorrow, Part I"
- Superman X (First appearance)
- Imperiex (First appearance)
- Resistance Bunker
Synopsis for "The Man from the Edge of Tomorrow, Part I"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This episode first aired in the United States on Saturday, September 22nd, 2007.
- First episode of Season Two.
- Superman X becomes a recurring character begining with this episode.
- K3NT is an alternate spelling of "Kent".
- 4 Images from Legion of Super-Heroes (TV Series) Episode: The Man from the Edge of Tomorrow (Part I)
- Episodes of Legion of Super-Heroes (TV Series)
- Images from Legion of Super-Heroes (TV Series)
- Gallery for the Legion of Super-Heroes (TV Series) series
|Brainiac 5||Adam Wylie|
|Chameleon Boy||Alexander Polinsky|
|Lightning Lad||Andy Milder|
|Timber Wolf||Shawn Harrison|
|Triplicate Girl||Kari Wahlgren|
|Superman X||Yuri Lowenthal|
|K3NT||Sab Shimono and Amy Hill|
Links and References
- "The Man from the Edge of Tomrorow (Part I)" at TV.com
- "The Man from the Edge of Tomorrow (Part I)" at the Internet Movie Database (IMDB)
History Section Needed!
The history section for this article is either absent or contains very little information. You can improve this article by adding as much relevant historical information as possible. Articles should be written from an "in-universe" perspective as if they were written by a historian living in the DC Universe.