Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"The Long Road Home": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in "The Long Road Home"
- The Flash (Barry Allen)
- Time Trapper
- Avatar (Ava)
- Metallica (Melissa Trask)
- Behemoth (Bob Brunner)
- Lord Nevlor (Behind the scenes)
Synopsis for "The Long Road Home"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- The four superheroes XS meets in the future are clear parallels to Marvel Comics' the Avengers. Avatar is very similar to Thor, Metalicca mirrors Iron Man, Behemoth mirrors The Hulk, and although Ultra-Man is less clear, he appears to be a version of Captain America (although he lacks any patriotic symbolism).
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Legionnaires Annual Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Legionnaires Annual series
- Adventure Comics (Volume 1)
- Adventure Comics (Volume 2)
- Final Crisis: Legion of 3 Worlds
- Legion Lost (Volume 1)
- Legion Lost (Volume 2)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 1)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 2)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 3)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 4)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 5)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 6)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 7)
- Legion Worlds (Volume 1)
- Legionnaires (Volume 1)
- Superboy (Volume 1)
- Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes
- Supergirl and the Legion of Super-Heroes
- The Legion (Volume 1)
Links and References
- No external links.
|Legends of the Dead Earth|
The events from this issue are related to the "Legends of the Dead Earth" themed Annuals of 1996. A series of tales about a post-apocalyptic Possible Future, that were Elseworlds-themed in nature, although nominally separate. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Legends of the Dead Earth" and "Annuals" categories.