The Eraser was actually a small-time criminal named Lenny Fiasco. In Pre-Crisis continuity, he once proved to be a foil for Batman, by using his skills to literally erase clues from a crime scene. Batman attempted to infiltrate the Eraser's organization disguised as an organ grinder, but the Eraser recognized him as Bruce Wayne because of his distinctive after shave. Bruce soon discovered that the Eraser was his old college classmate, Lenny Fiasco who HATED Bruce for being with the only girl he liked Celia Smith during a event in their college called the Ice Carnival (Bruce becoming Ice king and Celia queen during the Ice Carnival). Having captured Wayne, the Eraser then held him prisoner, by placing him inside of an ice cage. Robin came to Bruce's aid and distracted the eraser long enough for Bruce to escape and change into his Batman costume. The Dynamic Duo were then able to defeat the Eraser and his henchmen.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- The Eraser has made minor appearances in Post-Crisis continuity. He popped up in Ambush Bug: Year None #4 and soon after in Batman #682.
- 4 Appearances of Leonard Fiasco (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Leonard Fiasco (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Leonard Fiasco (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Leonard Fiasco (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."