Leroy Merkyn was the first individual to use the name, Enforcer. A mercenary, he worked under the employ of Henry Hewitt on behalf of the 2000 Committee. The Enforcer aided in the abduction of Lorraine Reilly and fought with the hero known as Firestorm. The Enforcer was eventually replaced by the assassin known as Mica.
- Enforcer Armor
- Superhuman Strength: The Enforcer's armor gave Leroy increased strength, enough to tear through doors and walls.
- Superhuman Durability: The Enforcer's armor gave Leroy increased durability, enough to withstand attacks from Firestorm and conventional weaponry.
- Flight: The Enforcer had jets attached to his boots which allowed him to fly.
- Energy Projection: The Enforcer had two wrist-mounted pistols which fired an unknown kind of energy which was able to harm Firestorm.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 3 Appearances of Leroy Merkyn (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Leroy Merkyn (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Leroy Merkyn (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Leroy Merkyn (New Earth)
|Firestorm Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of Firestorm and any of his supporting cast or members of the Firestorm Matrix. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Firestorm Villains category."