When the forces of Darkseid attacked LexCorp, he refused to tell Lois Lane and Superman his motives. During the second raid, Lex made a deal with Darkseid and gave him red sun mote. Afterwards, Superman and the Supermen were being medically examined by LexCorp and Lex retained their blood. Superman broke into his private lab and tried to destroy the samples, only to destroy decoys. Darkseid returned to Earth to discuss a partnership with Luthor; however, he turned on Darkseid after he confirmed his suspicions that he planned to invade Earth next.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the The Coming of the Supermen and is an adaptation of Lex Luthor. The original character was created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster and first appeared in Action Comics #23.
- 6 Appearances of Lex Luthor (The Coming of the Supermen)
- 1 Images featuring Lex Luthor (The Coming of the Supermen)
- Quotations by or about Lex Luthor (The Coming of the Supermen)
- Character Gallery: Lex Luthor (The Coming of the Supermen)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."