After many years service with the team Thunderlord and his fellow Global Guardians were brainwashed by Queen Bee to become the nation of Bialya's own superhero team. To keep the team in the public eye Queen Bee has the the team sent to work with the Justice League Europe fight an invading alien robot. Queen Bee by had the robot created by a member of the Dominators.
Sumaan Harjavti the brother of the previous leader Colonl Rumaan Harjavti, decides to take back the leadership of Bialya. The Justice League infiltrated the country and confronted the Global Guardians. Jack O'Lantern accidently kills Little Mermaid, and the Justice League are blamed. While other members of the League arrive to help the international incident.Sumaan destroys the brainwashing facility, killing many innocent civilians. Ice manages to save most of the Global Guardians and the Justice League and the civilians. The team eventually regain control of their own minds and help in the battle against Queen Bee. The Queen is shot and killed by Sumaan, who then usurps the leadership of the country.
The Global Guardians eventually break up, but it's during this departure they are attacked by Fain Y'onia. This particular battle ends in his retreat, not before killing Thunderlord along with Bushmaster. 
- Sonic Cry: Thunderlord possesses a metagene that gives him a powerful sonic attack, able to damage and stun foes or objects, to the point of shattering metal. He possesses a incredible degree of control over her vocal cords. This enables him to mimic sounds and voices.
- Martial Arts: He is one of the most skilled martial artists on the planet. Along with his Metahuman powers makes him a deadly opponent.
- Appearances of Liang Xih-K'ai (New Earth)
- Images featuring Liang Xih-K'ai (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Liang Xih-K'ai (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Liang Xih-K'ai (New Earth)
| Powers = | Abilities = | Strength = | Weaknesses =
| Equipment = | Transportation = | Weapons =
| Notes =
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
| Trivia = | DC = | Wikipedia = | Recommended = | Links = }}