"Superman's Race With The Flash": This story is reprinted from Superman #199.
Appearing in "Superman's Race With The Flash"
- Ajax Import Company
- Dr. Werner von Broder
- Mr. Vincent
- Capt. Cold (Mentioned only)
- Enterprises International de Europe
- Dr. Robert Carson
- Monsieur de Paul
- Luthor (Mentioned only)
- Allah (Mentioned only)
- Bret Bradley (On a TV or computer screen)
- Buddha (Mentioned only)
- Metropolis Police Department
- United Nations
- Secretary General
- Brazzaville (Mentioned only)
- Victoria Falls
- Asia (Flashback and main story)
- Rangoon (Mentioned only)
- Benares (Mentioned only)
- Ganges River
- Lucknow (Mentioned only)
- North Atlantic
- Mexico (Mentioned only)
- Acapulco (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "Superman's Race With The Flash"
This story is reprinted from Superman #199.
Superman and The Flash agree to a race around the world to benefit the United Nations. But two rival gambling syndicates set traps for the hero that they have individually bet against.
Appearing in "The Race to the End of the Universe"
- Justice League of America
Synopsis for "The Race to the End of the Universe"
This story is reprinted from The Flash #175.
Two villains who appear to be the interplanetary gamblers Rokk and Sorban hold the Justice League hostage and force Superman and Flash to run a race, with the loser’s home city to be destroyed.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Limited Collectors' Edition Vol 1 C-48 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Limited Collectors' Edition series
- The Flash Recommended Reading
Links and References
- Superman at Wikipedia.org
- Superman at DC Comics
- Superman Wiki
- Superman Homepage
- Superman at TV Tropes
- Flash (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Flash Official Website
- Flash: Those Who Ride the Lightning
- Flash Index at Crimson Lightning
- Flash at TV Tropes