Lobo was the last Czarnian; he killed everyone on his planet for fun. He became a bounty hunter and had multiple encounters with Superman. Other adventures brought him to Almerac, Dooley-7 and the Interstellar Managers Planet.
After Superman's apparent death, Lobo took it as an opportunity to join the Justice League. His overaggressive and violent personality clashed with the other members, leading to his immediate rejection upon Superman's return.  
- Czarnian Physiology
- Superhuman Speed
- Self-Sustenance: He does not need any food, water, air or sleep and he can survive in the vacuum of space without any harm.
- Regeneration: If Lobo does somehow sustains injury, his accelerated healing factor enables him to regenerate damaged or destroyed tissue instantly, with little apparent pain. He will apparently heal from any injury.
Lobo has an unstoppable need to brag and chat with girls; on these occasions, he lets his guard down.
- Spacehog: A customized SpazFrag 666.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the DC Animated Universe and is an adaptation of Lobo. The original character was created by Roger Slifer and Keith Giffen and first appeared in Omega Men #3.
- Lobo was voiced by Brad Garrett for all his cartoon appearances and by Kevin Michael Richardson for his own webseries.
- Justice League
- Lobo: Webseries
- Superman Adventures Vol 1
- Superman: The Animated Series:
- 21 Appearances of Lobo (DCAU)
- 5 Images featuring Lobo (DCAU)
- 9 Quotations by or about Lobo (DCAU)
- Character Gallery: Lobo (DCAU)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.