Injustce: Year One
Lobo is a bounty hunter who travels throughout the galaxy, taking jobs from whomever will pay him the most money. One of his jobs involves Superman after he killed Kalibak, the son of Darkseid. Darkseid pays Lobo to kill Superman as a means of revenge. Instead, the Kryptonian flies the Czarinian into the sun, nearly annihilating Lobo. Superman turns the tables on Lobo, asking him to perform a mission for Kal-El instead of for Darkseid. Superman asks Lobo to find Harley Quinn and bring her to Superman.
Harley eludes Lobo twice, and she leads Lobo to the Arrow-Cave, where Green Arrow, Black Canary and Harley subdue him. Now playing the therapist, Harley deduces that Darkseid did something to Lobo to belittle him, and that Lobo needs to take it back and prove he is better than Darkseid. Lobo agrees, and leaves for Apokolips to face the God of Evil.
There was no shortage of vendettas during Superman's reign and no shortage of bounties for Lobo to collect. He became one of the richest men in the universe, assassinating those who ran afoul of the High Councilor. Lobo's already massive ego inflated along with his rising wealth.
Lobo searched for an assignment worthy of his abilities. With so many super powered beings dead at his hand, however, bounties were scarce. Lobo decided to use his wealth to make his own ultimate contract: he would kill the denizens of New Genesis, home of the New Gods.
- Czarnian Physiology
- Motor Cycle Driving
- Shotgun Efficient
- Expert Combatant: Lobo is a very skilled fighter, holding his own against the likes of Superman and Darkseid.
- Dual Barrel Shotgun
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the video game Injustice: Gods Among Us and is an adaptation of Lobo. The original character was created by Roger Slifer and Keith Giffen and first appeared in Omega Men #3.
- Lobo was voiced by David Sobolov.
- 7 Appearances of Lobo (Injustice: The Regime)
- 4 Images featuring Lobo (Injustice: The Regime)
- 2 Quotations by or about Lobo (Injustice: The Regime)
- Character Gallery: Lobo (Injustice: The Regime)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."