Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the 2011 initiative, the New 52, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation's. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambig.|
History of character is unknown.
- Accelerated Healing
- Superhuman Agility: began showcasing impressive acrobatic maneuvers in numerous fights he'd been in.
- Superhuman Strength: While not as strong as a kryptonian lobo showcases enough strength to bench press stone columns and obliterate flesh with his blows. impressively enough he once judo flipped superman himself onto his bum. 
- Aviation: It's been years since his planet-wide send off. Since then he's spent years piloting his ship through space, in and out of combat.
- Deception: Lobo's played possum to get into a subterranean military medical facility by actually flat-lining and allowing himself to be autopsied.
- Weaponry: Lobo never loved a woman the way he loves his choppers. His brutality is known throughout the galaxy.
- Lobo was created by Roger Slifer and Keith Giffen, first appearing in Omega Men Vol 1. However, in the rebooted Prime Earth continuity his first appearance as part of the DC Universe is in Marguerite Bennett and Ben Oliver's New 52 Justice League series.
- Lobo is also known as the Main Man.
- Lobo is 27 years old, in Earth years.
- 43 Appearances of Lobo (Prime Earth)
- 28 Images featuring Lobo (Prime Earth)
- 5 Quotations by or about Lobo (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Lobo (Prime Earth)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."