Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the 2011 initiative, the New 52, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation's. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambig.|
Lobo is a Czarnian slaver who killed the rest of his people except for his beloved Princess Sheba. He is imprisoned in a maximum security prison in Colorado. Lobo was discovered unconscious in a crashed spacecraft in the deserts of New Mexico along with many other alien slaves. After attempting to escape the prison, his strength and ferocity was realized and he was restrained in the most effective manner. Eventually Lobo manages to overpower the reverse polarity restraints and escapes. He easily destroys every wave of defense the prison had to offer and escapes the prison, vowing to destroy Earth as soon as possible, but not before getting revenge on the prison's Director Maxim.
- Lobo was created by Roger Slifer and Keith Giffen, first appearing in Omega Men Vol 1. However, in the rebooted Prime Earth continuity his first appearance as part of the DC Universe is in Rob Liefeld's New 52 Deathstroke series.
- 16 Appearances of Lobo II (Prime Earth)
- 11 Images featuring Lobo II (Prime Earth)
- 3 Quotations by or about Lobo II (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Lobo II (Prime Earth)