"The Qigly Affair (Part IV of IV): I Fragula": Lobo is reporting in at Bunsen's Bounty recalling the previous events and how he lost his bounty by killing his prisoner.
- Most expensive meal I ever fraggin ate! But lets cut this crap an you gimme the ten mill ya owe me, huh, Bunsen, YA GEEK?
- -- Lobo
Appearing in "The Qigly Affair (Part IV of IV): I Fragula"
- Werewolf Lobo
- Marifran Kutesy-Not (Only appearance; dies)
- Kamikaze Bitch-Babe Bikers From Hell
- Bunsen's Bounty
- The Good Old Boys' Club
- Al's Diner
- Bunsen's Bounty Agency Death of Prisoner Report Form
- Aggro-25 (Noradrenal Enhancment Drug)
Synopsis for "The Qigly Affair (Part IV of IV): I Fragula"
Lobo is reporting in at Bunsen's Bounty recalling the previous events and how he lost his bounty by killing his prisoner. Lobo went to Al's Diner to celebrate his so far successful bounty and was then triggered by the full moon to turn into a psychotic uncontrollable werewolf due to Jug's bite. Lobo collided with the Feminist Babe Bikers and slaughtered them in Al's Diner. After Lobo has recalled these events, he finishes his report and demands pay for the remains of Qigly, who he devoured in his Lobowolf state, due to unfair happening of events but is refused. Lobo returns to the Bounty Hunter location and is last seen discussing his werewolf problem with Vril Dox.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Lobo Vol 2 4 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Lobo series
Links and References
- Lobo article at Wikipedia.org
- Lobo biography page at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Lobo chronology index at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Lobo (Volume 2) series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Lobo (Volume 2) series index at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe