Appearing in "The Family Hour"
- Jimmy Olsen (Final appearance)
- Jonathan Kent (Final appearance)
- Martha Kent (Final appearance)
- Sam Lane (Final appearance)
- Ellen Lane (Final appearance)
- Dr. Klaus Mensa (Single appearance)
- Kryptonian Baby (Single appearance)
- Dr. Klein (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "The Family Hour"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No notes.
- Appearing in the final minutes of the final episode of Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman, the baby became an unresolved cliffhanger. According to Brad Buckner, the plan (had the show continued for a fifth season) was that the baby was Kryptonian royalty, hidden with Lois & Clark by his mother to keep him safe from assassins. The baby would've aged rapidly, becoming a pre-teen in mere months and develop powers. Ultimately he was to be forced to leave his adopted parents and return home, to save his people.
- Images from Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman (TV Series) Episode: The Family Hour
- Discuss The Family Hour on the forums
- Episodes of Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman (TV Series)
- Images from Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman (TV Series)
- Gallery for the Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman (TV Series) series
|Lois Lane||Teri Hatcher|
|Perry White||Lane Smith (Credits only)|
|Jimmy Olsen||Justin Whalin|
|Martha Kent||K Callan|
|Jonathan Kent||Eddie Jones|
Links and References
History Section Needed!
The history section for this article is either absent or contains very little information. You can improve this article by adding as much relevant historical information as possible. Articles should be written from an "in-universe" perspective as if they were written by a historian living in the DC Universe.