Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Created by Lex Luthor from a sample of Lois Lane's DNA. She replaces the original Lois at her wedding.
Lois II has a somewhat shallow, childlike personality, similar to the Superman clone (Vatman), due to her young age. She develops feelings for Clark Kent.
- Limited Lifespan: Two types of clones exist in the world: Type As have a lifespan of around 100 years, Type Bs about two weeks. Lois II is the second type.
- The clone of Lois was portrayed by Teri Hatcher.
- The clone differs from the original Lois in personality and physical appearance. She prefers bright colours and wears her hair in a bouffant style.
- The clone was never issued an actual name in the series. The Kents simply refer to her by her biological donor's name. The fans have dubbed her 'Clois'.
- Appearances of Lois Lane Clone (Lois & Clark)
- Images featuring Lois Lane Clone (Lois & Clark)
- Quotations by or about Lois Lane Clone (Lois & Clark)
- Character Gallery: Lois Lane Clone (Lois & Clark)