Created by Lex Luthor from a sample of Lois Lane's DNA. She replaces the original Lois at her wedding.
Lois II has a somewhat shallow, childlike personality, similar to the Superman clone (Vatman), due to her young age. She develops feelings for Clark Kent.
- Limited Lifespan: Two types of clones exist in the world: Type As have a lifespan of around 100 years, Type Bs about two weeks. Lois II is the second type.
- The clone of Lois was portrayed by Teri Hatcher.
- The clone differs from the original Lois in personality and physical appearance. She prefers bright colours and wears her hair in a bouffant style.
- The clone was never issued an actual name in the series. The Kents simply refer to her by her biological donor's name. The fans have dubbed her 'Clois'.
- Appearances of Lois Lane Clone (Lois & Clark)
- Images featuring Lois Lane Clone (Lois & Clark)
- Quotations by or about Lois Lane Clone (Lois & Clark)
- Character Gallery: Lois Lane Clone (Lois & Clark)