Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
History of character is unknown.
- Immortality: Loki like other members of the Norse Pantheon is ageless and immortal unless physically killed.
- Superhuman Durability: Loki is able to take powerful blows by Metamorpho and remain unscathed.
- Superhuman Stamina: Loki's stamina and endurance are on a godly level, allowing him to fight with members of the Justice League for an extended period of time before deciding to end the fight quickly.
- Superhuman Strength: Loki possesses enough physical strength to knock away Guy Gardner like a fly and beat both Fire and Ice with his bare hands.
- Magic: Loki can use powerful magic to cover beings in wood which neither burns nor is capable of being transmuted, as seen by Fire's inability to burn it in her fiery form and Metamorpho's inability to transmute its magical elements. He can also use magic to deflect the Green Lantern Energy of Guy Gardner.
- This character is an adaptation of Loki, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- Loki is one of the most popular villains in the Marvel Universe; his DC Universe counterpart has made few appearances.
- 14 Appearances of Loki (New Earth)
- 4 Images featuring Loki (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Loki (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Loki (New Earth)