Saturnian warlord Fura's robotic forces conquer Earth on April 19, 3000. Shortly thereafter, Brane (the newly-enslaved descendant of Bruce Wayne) and his young counterpart Ricky find a time capsule containing an audio-visual recording of the original Batman and Robin in action. The duo are inspired to strike back at their alien overlord in the guise of the Dynamic Duo. Brane's fiancee Loral is among his first recruits and strongest supporters. Eventually, the new Batman and Robin succeed in leading Earth's people to victory against the tyrant from space. Presumably, Loral and Brane are wed soon after.
- This version of Loral, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- In Loral's era, first names and last names are customarily combined for the sake of speed. Hence, her real name "Lora Hall" becomes "Loral".
- 2 Appearances of Lora Hall (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Lora Hall (Earth-Two)
- 1 Quotations by or about Lora Hall (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Lora Hall (Earth-Two)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.