In the 1930's, the man known as the Lord of Life secretly used special drugs to place his victims under a death-like coma. Then he used a electrical process named the "Ray of Life" to seemingly "resurrect" them (actually only awaking the victims from their coma). He then blackmailed the victims to commit crimes, saying they would die without a new administration of the Ray of Life after a month. Doctor Occult, after having also been placed under a coma, awoken, and blackmailed, discovered the Lord's plot and exposed the villain. Then the Lord of Life was killed by his own servants.
- Ray of Life
- Coma-inducing drugs
- This version of Lord of Life (Earth-Two), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 2 Appearances of Lord of Life (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Lord of Life (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Lord of Life (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Lord of Life (Earth-Two)