The Lord of Limbo ruled a dimension where the normal laws of space and time did not apply, populated by slaves he had taken from the real world. He attempted to acquire the Flash (Barry Allen) but the speedster escaped him. Later, in an attempt to add the Flash of Earth-Two to his collection instead, he kidnapped his wife, Joan Williams-Garrick, but was thwarted by the two Flashes and by Doctor Fate, who freed his slaves and trapped the Lord in Limbo, alone for eternity.
- This version of Lord of Limbo, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 2 Appearances of Lord of Limbo (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Lord of Limbo (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Lord of Limbo (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Lord of Limbo (Earth-One)
|Doctor Fate Villain(s) |