- Bruce arranged the insurance, so of course the file is... vague.
- -- Lucius Fox src
- -- Lucius Fox src
Lucius Fox is the current CEO and President of Wayne Enterprises and a sought after businessman all over the corporate world. He first met his future employer Bruce Wayne in Paris, when Wayne saved him from a mugger's attack. The two became fast friends and Bruce invited him to help him start a charity organization that later became known as the Wayne Foundation. Bruce recognized Lucius's strong business ethics and before long, Fox was a high ranking officer in Wayne Enterprises.
He graduated magna cum laude from the Morton School of Business. After school he took a position at Atwater Air and saved it from near bankruptcy to success. After that Lucius Fox has been sought after by the large corporations in the world.
With Bruce spending more and more time operating as Batman, he had little time for day-to-day business affairs and virtually handed the reigns of the company over to Lucius. In time, Lucius became the CEO of the company, saving Wayne Enterprises from financial ruin, along with his quick-witted business savvy and strong ethics that helped the corporation to prosper.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Business Management: Lucius Fox is unparalleled in the world of business and finance.
- Leadership: He commands the respect and attention of those under his charge and is largely responsible from rescuing Wayne Enterprises from ruin and forging it into the multinational corporate giant that it is today.
Lucius's health has greatly deteriorated after suffering a stroke.
- 122 Appearances of Lucius Fox (New Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Lucius Fox (New Earth)
- 3 Quotations by or about Lucius Fox (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Lucius Fox (New Earth)
- Lucius Fox article at Wikipedia
- Lucius Fox article at the Batcave
- Lucius Fox at Comicbookdb.com
- Lucius Fox chronology index at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: