Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lutessa Luthor grew up knowing that Lionel Luthor was her father and was raised by him but was disowned because she was not special. Despite being siblings, Tess was having a passionate affair with Clark Luthor and together planned to use the Lionel's Mirror box to escape to a new earth and make it their own. When Clark Kent was sent to this darker reality, Tess did not take long to realize that they were not the same person and helped Clark realize what happened.
After trying to get information about the Kryptonian device from Lionel's office, she was discovered by him and after a heated argument where Tess claimed that he never loved her, she was arrested by security for having slapped Lionel.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Smallville and is an adaptation of Lena Luthor. The original character was created by Jerry Siegel and Kurt Schaffenberger and first appeared in Superman's Girlfriend, Lois Lane #23.
As an alternate reality version of Tess Mercer, the character is effectively an adaptation of an adaptation.
- Lutessa Luthor was portrayed by Cassidy Freeman, who also played Tess Mercer.
- 1 Appearances of Lutessa Luthor (Smallville Earth-2)
- 1 Images featuring Lutessa Luthor (Smallville Earth-2)
- Quotations by or about Lutessa Luthor (Smallville Earth-2)
- Character Gallery: Lutessa Luthor (Smallville Earth-2)