She was recuited into the R.E.C.R.U.I.T.S. along with Amon Hakk, Borb Borbb, Darius, Davroth Catto, Ig'nea, Jiv Reduu, Bertron Diib and Zena Moonstruk. He helped battle the rogue Jiv Reduu when he was rejected from the team and he began murdering the other R.E.C.R.U.I.T.S.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Talokite Physiology: As a non-terrestrial being, a Talokites body chemistry is different from that of a normal human, providing them with different physical attributes, such as the ability to exist in the vacuum of space longer than a normal human.
- Darkness Manipulation: Lydea Mallor has the ability to create and manipulate darkness.
- Although her first regular appearance is in L.E.G.I.O.N. #8, Lydea Mallor actually makes a much earlier appearance as a member of Darkseid's Servants of Darkness during the Great Darkness Saga in the 30th Century, where a corrupted future version of her fights against the Legion of Super-Heroes. Both of these stories are written by Keith Giffen.
- 67 Appearances of Lydea Mallor (New Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Lydea Mallor (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Lydea Mallor (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Lydea Mallor (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: