History of character is unknown.
- Telepathy: Lyla is a powerful telepath, as part of her nature as an Empireth. She can read minds, gather and alter memories.
- Empathy: Lyla could sense emotions as well as force perceptions, such as the time she forced Superman into believing he had murdered someone.
- Illusion Casting: Lyla can create powerful psychic illusions that are strong enough to affect multiple people or force Superman to believe he was fighting Doomsday.
- Power Replication: Somehow, Layla was able to, via physical and mental contact, copy the genetic template of Clark Kent into her own being through a process called the Cistern, allowing her to possess the powers and abilities of a Kryptonian.
- 6 Appearances of Lyla (New Earth)
- 5 Images featuring Lyla (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Lyla (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Lyla (New Earth)