A survivor of one of the initial encounters with the dreaded lord of the dead Nekron, this Green Lantern has served the Guardians for over a millennium. His will power was made even more resolute after having been enslaved for a time.
Green Lantern Corps
Currently aside from its duties to the Corps, this GL puts his ring and his enhanced ocular prowess to use looking for its people who vanished after the Tristram-Zanner Imperial War. This mysterious disappearance is just one of the many unexplained occurrences of the uncharted world of Zanner, of which not much has been catalogued on and M’Dahna is not one to explain.
- Extended Lifespan: It is stated that M'Dahna has lived and worked with the Guardians for over a millennium. It doesn't seem that he ages any different and therefore is assumed he is immortal however his immortality has never been stated.
- Enhanced Vision: His one eye focuses and zooms farther and more clearly than any creature with two eyes. Although he uses his ring to further enhance his vision to extend much further.
Flight, via Power Ring.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- M'Dahna is said to be very loyal to the Green Lantern Corps and would not leave anyone behind. 
- Appearances of M'Dahna (New Earth)
- Images featuring M'Dahna (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about M'Dahna (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: M'Dahna (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."