M'yrnn was born and raised on the planet Ma'aleca'andra (better known as Mars) many centuries ago. He was a council member and a scholar, specializing as a philosopher mathematician.
- Martian Physiology
- Extrasensory Input
- Martian Vision
- Malleable Form
- Superhuman Speed
- Superhuman Endurance
- Superhuman Strength
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- In Pre-Crisis continuity, M'yrnn was known as a great warrior and Manhunter.
- Appearances of M'yrnn J'onzz (New Earth)
- Images featuring M'yrnn J'onzz (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about M'yrnn J'onzz (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: M'yrnn J'onzz (New Earth)
- ↑ Martian Manhunter (Volume 2) #34
- ↑ The powers and weaknesses listed are based on the common abilities of Martians first demonstrated by J'onn J'onzz. The refrences listed are based on J'onzz as depected in the Earth-One and New Earth continuities.
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 3.11 Detective Comics #225
- ↑ Martian Manhunter #4
- ↑ Detective Comics #226
- ↑ Martian Manhunter (Volume 2) #8
- ↑ JLA #89