- I love the look of these A-Lines but Christian Dior is sooo pricey. This one’s $23!
Appearing in "Broken House of Cards - Chapter One: Ladies’ Harm Journal"
- Bettie Reynolds (First appearance)
- Stan Reynolds (First appearance)
- Linda Reynolds (First appearance)
- Joanie (First appearance)
- Tarot Deck
Synopsis for "Broken House of Cards - Chapter One: Ladies’ Harm Journal"
Bettie Reynolds is a normal 1957 housewife, until one day at Saks 5th Ave, her dress unexpectedly flies up and won’t come down. Soon, her hair won’t stay down. Her husband Stan doesn’t even notice. He slept right through her suddenly flying one night. She didn’t know what was going on. Soon, her face, hair, and body started to change. Her nails became long and hard. Then, she started spitting out flies, soon followed by a variety of other insects. Conventional doctors couldn’t find anything wrong. A friend of a friend she suggested that she go to Greenwich Village and see Madame Xanadu. Madame Xanadu determines that someone is assaulting Bettie sorcerously and offers to help.
This story takes place in 1957.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Madame Xanadu Vol 1 16 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Madame Xanadu series
Links and References
- No external links.