Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Madame Zodiac was a fortune teller with mystical powers. She first started her criminal career by helping Poison Ivy and Catwoman escape from the Huntress and Batgirl and then, she convinced the evil-doers to rob a museum. During this crime, Ivy and Catwoman were finally stopped by the lady heroes and Madame Zodiac was captured by Batwoman. However, it was all part of her scheme to steal a valuable item from the museum, after which she vanished, to everyone's surprise.
Madame Zodiac then reappeared in Washington, D.C. and with help of a numerous gang, she broke into the Pentagon and used the building's geometrical structure to augment her own mystic powers. She was stopped by Batgirl, who destroyed some of the building's walls, eliminating the structure and taking away Zodiac's powers. The villain was then arrested by the Military Police.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 6 Appearances of Madame Zodiac (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Madame Zodiac (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Madame Zodiac (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Madame Zodiac (New Earth)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."