Mala was a recognized member of Amazon society on Paradise Island. She was the only Amazon able to overcome most of the trials to become Wonder Woman, the chosen Amazon to leave Paradise Island and help the USA on World War II. Unfortunately for her, Princess Diana surpassed her in the last trial and she earned the title of Wonder Woman.
- Amazonian Physiology: The Amazons are a race warrior women that have received gifts and blessings from five Olympian goddesses: Artemis, Athena, Demeter, Hestia and Aphrodite. The average Amazon possesses the potential for the following power set:
- Enhanced Intellect: A gift from Athena, the Amazons have the wisdom to be guided by peace and justice.
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Agility
- Immortality: The Amazons were gifted immortality. The people of Themyscira lived forever, though could be killed in war or in an accident. Those who followed Antiope and Phthia and became the Bana-Mighdall lost their immortality.
- Self-Sustenance: So long as the Amazons stay on Themyscira, she does not require food, water or any other form of nourishment to maintain her health and vitality. Although they are not susceptible to the throes of hunger, this does not mean that Amazons don't consume food for enjoyment. The Amazons frequently hold great festivals wherupon food is served.
- This version of Mala (Earth-Two), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse saving all the alternate realities though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 21 Appearances of Mala (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Mala (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Mala (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Mala (Earth-Two)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: