Ex-con Sherman "Skizzle" Shanks was an associate of Eel O'Brian and was present when O'Brian was accidentally splashed with the chemicals that gave O'Brian his incredible elasticity. Years later, after serving a lengthy prison sentence, Shanks bought a defunct chemical plant in a tax auction and concocted a mixture of all the various chemicals found therein into a compound he hoped will give him similiar super-powers. Amazingly, his plan worked when he purposely shot one of the drums, dousing himself in the toxic acid mixture and gaining incredible stretching powers.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- This version of Sherman Shanks (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series and is now considered apocryphal.
- Enemy of Superman, Plastic Man & Elongated Man
- 1 Appearances of Sherman Shanks (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Sherman Shanks (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Sherman Shanks (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Sherman Shanks (Earth-One)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Plastic Man Villain(s) |
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."