Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Manhawk was one of Superwoman's made men.
- Manhawk is the evil counterpart of Hawkman.
- Manhawk was not named in the movie, but Jerome Moore identified him as such on his DeviantArt page.
- 1 Appearances of Manhawk (Crisis on Two Earths)
- 1 Images featuring Manhawk (Crisis on Two Earths)
- Quotations by or about Manhawk (Crisis on Two Earths)
- Character Gallery: Manhawk (Crisis on Two Earths)
|Crime Syndicate/Society member|
This character is or was primarily a member of the the CSA (Crime Syndicate of America • Crime Syndicate of Amerika • Crime Society of America), in any of its various incarnations, either on Earth-Three, Earth-3, Earth 3, or in the Antimatter Universe. As with all other CSA members, they are an evil version of a hero of the mainstream DC Universe, primarily the Justice League. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "CSA members" category.
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."